In Life

Every day the sun rises, What will today hold?
Tears or triumph, laughter or love, Pain or worries, resilience, or prayers to above.
Which way will you live? The right or the wrong? Remember before, I believe in you, with me you'll be strong.
-Mom

bkgr

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mom's gunna be bald soon!!

Ooookkkkk Brogden! Seriously been rough today!

I don't know what has gotten into you, maybe it's cause you're finally getting over your sickness and you all of a sudden have more energy (if that could be possible)? But these last three days or so you've been sooo hyper and mischievous! Hahaha which is almost normal for you yes, but it's been magnified lately. ESPECIALLY at night! Like right before bed too. You test me AND dad sooo much hahaha. I didn't think this would start for at least 6 more months! Hhhhmmmm, lets see your favorite thing right now is to pull out the drawers in the bathroom and as quick as you can put either dad's or mine toothbrush in your mouth and chew! OR pull the silly foam stuff we have around the edges of our glass entertainment table (that protect you from splitting your head open) off and bringing it to me with a wince on your face cause you totally KNOW that you shouldn't have pulled it off! You've probably gone into 'chill-out' today 12 times! not even kidding you! AND we started 'chill-out' like months ago, you should get the idea by now!

which makes me evaluate the situation....maybe 'chill-outs' not doin' it for you? But everybody says just keep it up, and you were sorta getting it there for a little while, but now, geez I'm just not so sure. Dad even took you down stairs to play with grandpa for a sec. just so I could recollect my thoughts! I love you so much Brogden, but sometimes I wish I knew what you were thinking!! Hhahaha I suppose you're 1 and I just need to think of how much fun I have watching your wheels turn as you watch me boil inside! Thanks so much for entertaining me and your dad. I love you so much.  



Love Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment