Well things with you are changing ALL THE TIME, and I love you more everyday. (which IS possible, trust me, again, no, more like always ;) You have very many talents. I'm pretty sure you say some where around 14 words? Well lets count them:
At age 16 months you can say....
- water
- gorilla
- come here
- help
- please
- more
- food
- sorry
- goodnight
- thank you
- car
- dog
- basketball
- ball
- mom
- dad
- nona
- eh-for like everything you don't know
- balloon
- moon
- duck
- ick-for when somethings on your finger or on the ground (mainly food crumbs)
- cat
I thought after I had you that I wanted to wait longer than I had thought before you were born, just cause getting you here was a lot of work, but my thoughts have changed and I want another blessing like you in my life now-I'm so ready!
Anyway, back to you. Other than your words you do lots of things. I only wish I could remember every single one. But I will say a couple things that come to mind right now. You: pull EVERYTHING out of it's place, want me to pick you up all the time when I'm cooking something, when you're sad I'm usually the one to comfort you, you are finally eating more and you are on formula still since you turned one and I stopped breast feeding you, you love bread, blueberries, chips, meats that you can chew, bananas, hotdogs, cuties, popcorn and pretty much whatever else we're eating! you: hate when I take your toothbrush away, getting taken away from mom and dads bathroom drawers, when we won't let you get on the bed with us, when you can't take the ball with you somewhere, and if I wont let you pull the silverware out of the dishwasher (somehow the knifes are the first thing you go for?!) You love love love to shoot your basketballs, OR whatever else is lying around your hoop. And I love how you learn SOOO quickly! Your dad and I try and teach you EVERYTHING! And you pick up on it like it's no prob'. I sure love you Brog! You're going to be a great man one day and I can't wait to see you continue to grow!!!!!
Please keep making us smile- hugs and kisses!
Mom-
No comments:
Post a Comment