So I took you to the Doctor's yesterday for your 9 month well check-Here's what we discussed....
Your 29 inches long-which is 74th percentile (VERY long boy)
You weigh 17 pounds-which is only in the 4th percentile :(
And your head measurement is 45-which is 40th percentile
We discussed how you pee the bed like almost EVERY NIGHT! And how even though I've tried several different sizes and brands of diapers....you STILL out do them all! The Dr. really didn't help at all with this, in fact he told me if it continues, and gets worse we'll have to check you for Diabetes:(! Can you believe that! But he didn't seem THAT nervous about it yet.
We talked about how for the last month almost, you've ONLY eaten milk right before bed and through the night. You won't take any other form of liquid besides water, during the day. He did NOT like this! He told me that about 90% of a baby's calorie intake comes from milk! And your not getting any! (Which is why you've actually lost a pound, event though I stuff your face with baby food and oatmeal) AHHH! SO, he told me for the next 2 days I've got to give you no other option other than MILK!
Which is actually a terrible thing-BECAUSE your teething, which means you're already so fussy! And two, you are going to be SOOO hungry and I have the strongest feeling nothings changed and you'll still not take formula, breast milk, or cows milk from me, a bottle OR sippy cup:(
But I suppose if you have no other option, you'll HAVE to?
We talked about your bruises on your knees too-TOTALLY normal:) You're just an active little boy:)
And that was about it really:) Other than those couple things-you checked out GREAT! You're such a good boy-I just hope you take my milk you little coo coo head! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment