In Life

Every day the sun rises, What will today hold?
Tears or triumph, laughter or love, Pain or worries, resilience, or prayers to above.
Which way will you live? The right or the wrong? Remember before, I believe in you, with me you'll be strong.
-Mom

bkgr

Friday, May 20, 2011

Love you,

You have been so fussy and unhappy these last two days?
I'm sorry you haven't felt like yourself.
I'm sorry my milk hasn't come back full throttle yet, now that your finally taking from me again.
I sure love when I DO get to see those grins though.
Your adorable dimples are all I need to set me face with a happy crack in it.

Dad went out of town today-only until tomorrow night though. It's sometimes hard taking care of you without him.
It's hard, I can't imagine how single mom's out there do it!?
I mean really, applause to you all-for REAL.
But Buhbee, guess what,

I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment